We offer drug and alcohol treatment resources for Salt Lake City, UT. Addiction is difficult but there is hope for a better tomorrow. We work with drug and alcohol recovery programs that work with those with a substance use disorder. These treatments allow the addict realize their addiction, learn to recognize and stay away from triggers that lead them to use, and eventually discover a new life in recovery.
Patients need a nurturing and compassionate atmosphere to begin their journey of recovery. The best treatment centers will provide individualized, custom-made treatment plans to fulfill the physical, medical, vocational, psychological, social, and emotional histories of each client.
Let us help you or your loved one turn their life around today.
Reach Out Today for a Free Consultation
Addiction Treatment Available for Salt Lake City, UT
Intervention for Addiction
Unfortunately, lots of people keep their problems with substance dependency hidden from their family members because of the stigma associated with addiction. Addiction is a chronic illness that involves the need to take drugs or drink alcohol. On a few occasions, families help conceal these substance abuse problems from the outside world.
This is not unusual, and often creates a lot of issues between family members, friends, and the individual suffering from addiction. In these cases, an intervention is the best way to convince an individual to enter rehabilitation. Better Help Addiction Care strongly recommends utilizing a therapist, or an interventionist (an intervention specialist) to mediate. Interventions can be cathartic for everybody concerned, and the benefits include:
- A safe setting to express concerns for everyone.
- Opens up channels for honesty and developing a solution.
- Eventually persuades the person struggling to accept the gift of treatment.
Detox is the often the first step in the recovery process. This is especially true if the drug of choice is alcohol, opioids, benzodiazepines, or barbiturates. For those who are detoxing from substances such as these, a safe medically supervised detox is always the best way to go. It’s important to know that these drugs can be dangerous to withdrawal from.
Detox, or detoxification, is a great first part of recovery and helps the addict through the withdrawal process from the substance(s) they’re struggling with, often with the help of prescribed medication. There are two commonly used types of detoxification:
- Occurring in residential or outpatient locations, social detoxification involves educating the person with a substance use disorder and readying them for comprehensive therapy.
- Medically supervised detoxification (sometimes called medically supervised withdrawal) is a routine that most often occurs in a specialized detox facility and the patient’s withdrawal is supervised by a nurse or doctor to ensure that no potentially fatal complications arise.
Depending on the needs of the client, programs and recovery services can provide either form of detox. Better There are treatments for people at all stages of addiction in Salt Lake City, UT.
Designed for those who’ve only begun displaying destructive addiction habits or are chronic abusers of drugs or alcohol, rehab programs can include, but aren’t limited to treatments for:
- Opiates (heroin, codeine)
- Prescription drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- Designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- Crystal meth
Better Help Addiction Care provides the most powerful and complete rehabilitation by evaluating the roots of the addiction, any contributing psychological components (such as co-occurring disorders), and giving the optimal path towards recovery for each client.
Blog & News
- What Happens, When? A Guide to the Alcohol Withdrawal TimelineAs of 2015, more than 15 million adults in the United States had alcohol use disorder, more often known as alcoholism. About 88,000 people die [...]Read more
Find Help Now with
Better Help Addiction Care
Better Help Addiction Care
Drug program center’s have residential rehab programs available to blend the most efficient features of inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation:
- 24-hour supervision and access to the clinical staff
- Comfortable accommodations
- Slowly reintroduced contact with the outside world.
Client’s rehabilitation plans are always unique, since treatment plans are designed to be individualized to fit every person’s particular requirements. However, clients must expect to participate in the following sorts of rehab:
- Group or one-on-one therapy
- Behavioral modeling programs
- Daily support meetings
- Recreational activities
- Daily trips to the gym