DRUG REHAB FOR SALT LAKE CITY, UT
Undoubtedly, drug rehab is important for anyone struggling with addiction. Drug and alcohol addiction ruins lives. It makes addicts feel trapped by shame and guilt and tests the limits of how much suffering one person can endure. We know that there are other options and hope to help those suffering become free of the unnecessary shame that substance addiction feeds on.
It’s been scientifically proven that drug and alcohol dependency is a disease, and thus it should be treated with the same medical scrutiny as other diseases. There are professionals in Utah who specialize in drug and alcohol therapies so that all of their clients receive the best care.
Call 385-327-7418 to get help now!
Individualized Treatment Plans
With the wide range of options available, our goal is to help you decide which is the best for you. If the 60-day treatment programs seem to fit your needs, give us a call at 385-327-7418. We can assist with all of your treatment questions! Not sure the 60-day program is right for you? That’s okay! We are able to assist you in finding the treatment that will be your perfect match. Remember, the 60-day treatment is not the best for severe addictions. The 60-day treatment programs include two options for therapy. Inpatient is a 24-hour time commitment spent in a facility. The second option, outpatient, only consumes 2-4 hours of an individual’s day. The detox in the two-month-long therapy is less intense than the 30-day with detox being the main focus. More so, this choice is more economically sound than a longer option, and 43% of those admitted complete therapy.
WHAT IS DRUG DEPENDENCY?
Generally, substance dependency begins as a casual encounter. However, the user quickly realizes the large quantities they are taking, and how regularly they’re taking them, are never enough to satisfy their cravings.
Frequently, when substance abuse increases, it becomes more difficult to go without the drug since the addict fears the extremely unpleasant feelings of withdrawal. Utah recovery drug centers address drug and alcohol addiction, as well as the physical or psychological dependency that develops in response to the use of legal and illegal drugs.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to form, and occurs if the addict experiences stress and anxiety at the thought of not being able to obtain drugs to feel happy or normal again.
- Physical dependency is a result of repeated drug abuse that disturbs the manner in which nerve cells in the brain communicate pleasure, thus making drug abuse the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
To treat addiction effectively and comprehensively, it is very important to cope with both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Often times, one goes in hand with the other quite well. However, this doesn’t mean you need to suffer. Also, for someone struggling with addiction, they need around the clock care. In other words, addicts need experienced, passionate staff, like that of the drug addiction treatment centers that we work with, to help end their suffering. Their efficient treatment programs offer:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- stylish, reasonably priced living accommodations
Each client’s particular needs are considered when health care professionals design their customized treatment programs.
WHAT IS DRUG REHAB?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- takes part in several types of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help the person acknowledge their problems
- analyzes their excuses for using
- learns how to prevent relapses and temptation
Likewise, our recovery program centers consist of professionals that deal with each aspect of recovery, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
HOW ADDICTION CARE ADDRESSES DEPENDENCY
Furthermore, residential rehab programs take all of the best possible parts of inpatient treatment (24-hour supervision and medical staff) and outpatient treatment (access to the ‘real world’ and off-site support group meetings) and fuses them into one program. Meanwhile, residing in beautiful, comfortable residential homes, patients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities