Drug Rehab for Salt Lake City, UT
Better Help Addiction Care, Call 385-327-7418 to Get Help Now!
Drug and alcohol addiction ruins lives. It makes addicts feel trapped by shame and guilt and tests the limits of how much suffering one person can endure. We know that there are other options, and hopes to help those suffering become free of the unnecessary shame that substance addiction feeds on.
It’s been scientifically proven that drug and alcohol dependency is a disease, and thus it should be treated with the same medical scrutiny as other diseases. Their superior professionals specialize in drug and alcohol therapies so that all of their clients receive the best of care.
What Is Drug Dependency?
Generally, substance dependency begins as a casual encounter. However, the user quickly realizes that the quantity they are taking, and how regularly they’re taking it is never enough to satisfy their cravings.
When substance abuse increases in quantity and frequency, it becomes more difficult to go without the drug since the addict fears the extremely unpleasant feelings of withdrawal. Our recovery drug center addresses drug and alcohol addiction, as well as the physical or psychological dependency that develops in response to the use of legal and illegal drugs.
- Psychological dependency can take longer to form, and occurs if the addict experiences stress and anxiety at the thought of not being able to obtain drugs to feel happy or normal again.
- Physical dependency is a result of repeated drug abuse that disturbs the manner in which nerve cells in the brain communicate pleasure, thus making drug abuse the only way to receive pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
To treat addiction effectively and comprehensively, it is very important to cope with both the physical and psychological dependence on drugs. Addicts need experienced, passionate staff, like that of our Drug Addiction Treatment Centers, to help end their suffering. Their efficient treatment programs offer:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a knowledgeable and supportive aftercare staff
- stylish, reasonably priced living accommodations
Each client’s particular needs are considered when health care professionals design their customized treatment programs.
What Is Rehab?
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their substance of addiction
- takes part in several types of counseling and behavioral adjustments that help the person acknowledge their problems
- analyzes their excuses for using
- learns how to prevent relapses and temptation
Our recovery program centers consist of professionals that deal with each aspect of recovery, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills coaching
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention training
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- family education and counseling
- follow-up care
How Better Help Addiction Care Addresses Dependency
Their residential rehab program takes all of the best possible parts of inpatient treatment (24-hour supervision and medical staff) and outpatient treatment (access to the ‘real world’ and off-site support group meetings) and fuses them into one program. While residing in beautiful, comfortable residential homes, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Call 385-327-7418 to speak to our drug detoxification programs‘ recovery professionals for additional details about treatment programs, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.